The Erasmus+-Project musikkreativ+, which includes 12 partners in four countries, is dedicated to introduce more creativity in schools especially in music teaching lessons.
The central object is:
- to qualify students concerning the three areas creativity, entrepreneurship and performance,
- to connect the three areas with each other regarding various educational and artistic aspects,
- to prove and professionalize the contents with students, teachers and artists,
- to realize a common concert at the end of the second project phase.
Out of these experiences emerge a curriculum for teacher training, which is believed to qualify teachers to assimilate the various country-specific approaches into their music teaching lessons. The close networking of the four partner countries forms the basis for the promotion of the educationally, artistically and university cooperation.
You can download the concepts in English, German and every partner’s national language: Download (PDF)
- Germany: Creative music production inspired by the features of African music & Contemporary music (Read on)
- Czech Republic: To Music-folklore Roots. Regional Peculiarities of Folk Music (Rhythm – Melody – Harmony) (Read on)
- Hungary: Creative music production inspired by ensemble work of a classical string quartet (Read on)
- France: Collective musical cre-action inspired by contemporary music and Japanese poetry (Read on)